Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shadow Series (Books 1 & 2)


If you have not seen this series in your recommended reading list- you should take a look. This series falls more into "Paranormal Romance" than "Contemporary Romance" , but it is an interesting story that kept me turning the pages and wanting more. At the end of Chasing Shadows, I found myself crazy with curiosity.

I don't want to give too much away with the story, but I will say that you should be prepared to read these two books back-to- back. There is a third installment, but the author has not given the release date.
The main characters and sub characters in this series all have a very crucial part and you quickly learn to be weary of EVERYONE! 
Even with the budding romance-the love story takes second role behind the main plot (once again- no spoilers).  So you should not read this series with the expectations of steamy sex scenes but you will find the chemistry is hot!

S.H. Kolee has created a great series and I am begging for the final book soon!  I need Simon Crewe back!

No comments:

Post a Comment