Sunday, June 30, 2013

Made For You- Vi Keeland




 
Jack and Syd spent a week in paradise. It was only supposed to be a fling. But life can be funny sometimes, and circumstances brought them back together again. Together they seemed to have found their happy ever after. But when Sydney is offered a chance at the career she has always wanted, she must leave Jack behind to follow her dreams. Can their love survive long distance? Sydney’s touring with a man every woman wants, but he only has eyes for Syd. And an unexpected tragedy leaves Jack feeling remorseful. Can the two find a way through to forever?

Okay, I know I have been absent for quite a while but I have been working really hard on a surprise. There's only one person I came out of hibernation for and that is the awesome VI KEELAND!!!!!
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Made For You because I stalked her. Being so gracious, she didn't have me arrested- she sent me the book instead.

This is a PERFECT conclusion to Jack and Sydney's story!  I was so scared we wouldn't get the chemistry and passion we had in book one and I was wrong. This book was filled with love, passion, jealousy, angst (not unbearable), and of course friendship.

I can't write much because I fear I will give too many details. I am so in love with this book and can't wait to sit in on the discussions when it is released. If you haven't picked up the first book in the series- Belong To You- DO IT NOW!  You will want to read these back to back and follow this amazing journey.

Thank you Vi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment